dreams of life


Dreams of life, when "imagination" considered as reality.
(before you judge me as nudsy crazy, please refer to read my "welcome" tab above)

Today i thank God for life given to me.
for this is my first post, i better set "my conditions" as best as well.

I live with my family in small comfort-four-story house. A beautiful charming wife, two smart children, five arwana and two louhan fish. Oh, and two fat lazy cats.
I have a black Porsche, full-custom upgraded Cayenne turbo-s. Also, a black Jaguar, XJ22 premium luxury. But i prefer use my Honda vario-125 matic-bike for daily mobility, instead of my red Ducati street fighter.


Primary, i live my family life from forex trading and stock exchange. Other ways, i have some stream earning from e-business and e-commerce.
I don't even need to go out to work, since i run my job entirely from my comfort house. Steps out only to go shopping, travelling, or sightseeing with my happy wife and children.

Just occasionally, i'm visiting my farmlands at some villages. I have several farmland of vegetables, fruits, ricefield, several forest of pines and some forest of mahogany.
Also, i have two private goldmine perfectly hidden at my forest land.

When it comes to school holiday i bring my family to travel abroad, since i have two private islands on Quebec and BC Canada.
What can be better?




No comments:

Post a Comment

anonim id's are allowed for your privacy